- Miss my family
- Learn how to crochet
- Work on a service project my Mom brought over
- Eat (i.e. order all the desserts on the menu for lunch just because I can)
- Read (now taking good book suggestions). Working through The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
- Watch random Netflix shows (Storage Wars so far)
- Write thank you notes/I love you notes
- Record myself reading Charlotte's Web for kiddos
- Go to the bathroom all the time (they're pumping me full of fluids)
- Watch a movie eventually...if I can figure out a dvd player situation - if not, Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing might come through in a pinch.
- Make these
- Read Scriptures
- Plan how I would spend money I don't have on Rafe's birthday presents (he's going to be 3!)
- Get annoyed at the physical therapists who made me walk around the floor without even asking.
- Contemplate the possibility of losing my hair...again.
I have not yet resorted to playing on my phone or wasting time on the internet. Aren't you proud?
Also, remind me to brag to the internets about the quilt I made for Rafe and the Princess dress I made for Lydia.