Love this talk by JK Rowling. Thanks, Ogdens.
JK Rowling: The fringe benefits of failure | Video on TED.com
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Okay, it's been awhile. Funny how a newborn takes a lot of time. And school - that thing I do.
- Lydia appears to be thriving. Nice and fat. Just the way we like it.
- Adam got a job for this summer! Huzzah! We'll be living in New York while he gets PAID to SING at a music festival called Caramoor. If you're in the area, let us know and we'll try to get together/give you information so you can watch him sing.
- We're doing great.
- Adam getting a job
- Me doing well in my classes
- Adam getting into a good grad school (he's got auditions for several coming up in the next few weeks!)
- Lydia learning how to hold up her head - she hates tummy time.
- Me losing enough weight to be able to wear my wedding ring again. As fun as the teen mom look is...