Saturday, October 16, 2010

Duck!


A friend of mine mentioned that she often takes her little girl to see the ducks in a nearby neighborhood. Now, I don't think Lydia had ever seen a duck before, and the one time she got even close to a dog she freaked out, so I didn't know what to expect, but as I am always looking for things to add to the "entertaining baby" arsenal, I thought we'd give it a shot.


She loved them from a distance and I didn't dare get too close. There were a lot of them, okay?


Pretty sure we were trespassing when we did this.

See Lydia near the ducks, here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love the ducks. I always wondered if we were trespassing too. Oh well. If you go close to evening, which you may have already done, you can hear and see all the frogs in the water too (but maybe that was more in the spring, maybe.)

Jamie said...

Cute ducks!