Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am not a photographer

All I want is to be able to take nice-looking snapshots of my family (and, apparently, household plants).
My camera has done wonderful things for this goal. I've been experimenting with full Manual mode because I was having trouble getting enough light in my photos (when taken indoors) when using Aperture priority.
These photos are of a lovely orchid Adam brought home for me just a few days before our Anniversary (which I will blog about eventually, maybe) and were taken in full Manual. I think the exposure turned out okay, don't you?

More pictures of the Lyds up on her blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

jrae said...

Love the photo! Love the orchid! Love the apartment! Hope you are surviving the heat.

Unknown said...

What kind of a camera are you using? Because I need to get me one of those...

Kristine said...

You look like a photographer to me! I love those pictures. The yellow flowers and yellow walls--looks like something out of a magazine.

Kate said...

I agree with all of the above. Very Pretty!

Mom Walton said...

It looks beautiful. I assume you are having fun with your camera. That is great!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Whitney - I'm using a Canon Rebel XS. I've really liked it and it should be pretty easy to get more lenses for it when I get to that point.