Friday, January 23, 2009

DJ it up

In fulfilling my duties at my illustrious radio job today, I may have implied on-air that Robert Schumann sold out to the man.

I wonder if we'll get any emails about that.

I bet there's a wonderful, sweet, kind old lady out there who secretly harbors fond admiration for the dashing Robert Schumann, is affronted both that I would accuse the man of such a horrendous act and that I would even bring him into contact with the terminology and base culture of today's severely misguided society. She's going to get up in arms about it. Pitchforks (or knitting needles) may be utilized for quite the opposite of their intended purpose. Maybe I was wrong about the wonderful, sweet and kind.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Haha, awesome. I hope that Mark Wade's stalker is the one who writes a letter... Were you filling in for him? :)