Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh, so Posh

A favorite random, but rippin' sweet, wedding gift we received was a trifle dish. Who has ever actually eaten a trifle, let alone made one? Suffice it to say, Adam and I had not. A Friday night dinner party with some friends afforded the perfect opportunity.
Turned out good, eh?

P.S. Admit it, you're jealous. And, if you're wondering, it was delicious.
P.P.S. Technically, Adam did the work, but I've tooted his horn enough lately.
Stay tuned for more culinary explorations, including fondant roses. Ooooh.

3 comments:

brittney perry said...

bonnie! I'm so glad you have a blog for me to subscribe to now! you are off to a fantastic start. this looks lovely, btw.

Teresa Stubbs said...

Holy crap that looks good. I love those times that you can finally use random wedding gifts! Not sure when I'll get around to using that Barbie cake mold...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks incredible. Um...I'm always free to be invited to one of your dinner parties.