Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sightseeing

This is a picture of the inside of the Public Library. That place has come up with somewhere weird to store it's books, because all I saw were walls like this. Okay, that's not entirely true. The reading rooms had a few books. Now those were cool rooms. I thought I took a picture, but that may have been a lie. Maybe it was on my Dad's camera? Maybe I'm crazy?

And here's Grand Central Station. The two buildings are kind of in the same grand style. I guess New York wanted to prove they were someone back whenever they were built (too lazy to even Wiki it).Constellations on the ceiling - except backwards so we can see them "The way God sees them." Really? Kinda odd if you ask me.
I am aware that these pictures are not great and that looking at a bunch of pictures of buildings is not great blogging material. I'll work on that.
But Lydia's still cute. See for yourself on her blog.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm jealous of your adventures. And congratulations on a little Lydia of your own. I'm happy for you. And yes, marriage is great. Very great.

Unknown said...

so... my husband and I are coming to NY over Thanksgiving. Anything you would suggest seeing? What is OK to miss?