Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exotic Felines

The EFRC (Exotic Feline Rescue Center) was kind of bizarre, but really awesome. 

See this chain link fence? That was all that was between us and this lion - his mane was sticking out. We had a lot of fun talking to the volunteer who gave us our tour about her favorite cats and how the place runs.



So, to sum up. There's this random place out in the middle of nowhere with over 200 big cats in it. We got lost on the way there and the way back, there was screaming, but it was totally fun. Really, really fun.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've heard of that place--I would totally go there. I've also heard that you can pay money to spend the night . . .

Kristine said...

I remember that place. I never made it there and have always been sad that we didn't see it. I'm glad you got to go. There was a woman in our ward who did a lot of volunteering there. She really loved cats!